To see what files have been uploaded and get to the files.
- Log in. You have to be an administrator to do this. I made Rich an administrator.
- On the left side of the Dashboard select Settings->Wordpress File Upload.
This takes you to the File Upload Control Panel.
- At the top of the File Upload Control Panel select Maintenance Actions.
- Push the Sync Database button. You probably don’t always have to do this, but if you do it when you start you will avoid confusion.
- Push the File Browser button.
- Click the uploads link.
Files are listed alphabetically by name. Numbers appear first, then upper case names, then lower case names.
- Find the file you are interested in. When you mouse over the name you will see some options appear. Click the Download link. It will download a copy to whatever your download location is on your local machine. You can then open the file and do whatever you need to do.