Fortis Settlement Solutions combines the expertise and scalability of the larger competitors while maintaining a constant focus on excellent customer service and delivering superior work product to our customers. Our Products and Services are far superior because we weave in claims experts that work collectively with our team of nurses, attorneys and experienced professionals. Fortis has implemented the Early Assessment Protocol (EAP) in order to provide our clients with more useful Medicare Set Asides. The Fortis team will analyze claims and provide a forecast notifying our customers of when it is best to move forward with a Medicare Set Aside. This will avoid unnecessary costs that come with allocations that are prepared without the appropriate due diligence. Fortis will go the extra yard and take steps to procure all of the necessary documents to complete the MSA and ultimately settle your claim. Our promise to our customers is to exceed their expectations and be your premier MSP Compliance partner.
- Integrity: We believe our promise is our most vital product – our word is our bond. The relationships that are critical to our success depend entirely on maintaining the highest ethical and moral standards. We show pride, enthusiasm, and dedication in everything that we do. We are committed to delivering high quality products and services.
- Trust: We believe that the foundation of a strong relationship is trust and cultivate it every day.
- Creativity: We understand that our customers have many choices when it comes to MSP Compliance. We have taken decades of experience and built a service model that is conducive to the needs of our customers.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to satisfying customer needs and honoring commitments that we have made to them.
- Teamwork: Our team is supportive of each other’s efforts, loyal to one another, and care for each other both personally and professionally.
The Fortis Difference
How we separate ourselves from the competition?
- Fortis enlisted only the best to work with our customers. We have knowledgeable staff with more than two decades of Medicare compliance and Workers’ Compensation experience.
- Fortis focuses on excellent customer service. Each customer has one point of contact and promised a first call resolution.
- Fortis is committed to providing our customers with superior work products. We have a quality control process implemented to ensure accuracy and special handling procedures were followed.
- Fortis will directly obtain any required medical records, prescription printouts and treating physician letters from the source when the customer is not able to provide them for the MSA and/or for CMS submission.
- Fortis’ goal is to exceed our customer’s expectation. We will exhaust our efforts to ensure our customers receive only the best services and products.
- Fortis will treat “every” referral with the highest level of priority. Our service model comprised of Claims Examiners, Attorneys, Nurses, and Business Professionals will provide superior results and position us to service our clients for many years to come.